Alonesy, a 501(c) nonprofit, is seeking an app developer to build the second version of the Alonesy app. The role of App Developer is crucial in nonprofits such as Alonesy to expand our influence so more struggling teenagers can be helped. A well-functioning app is vital to increasing our impact. We would love to have an app developer dedicated to making a modern yet accessible app for teenagers and mentors. An easy app to use by consumers is crucial for Alonesy to reach its potential.
- Previous experience managing or building app is preferred.
- Preferred volunteers for this position have app building, coding, and other relevant experience.
- A background or some experience in computer science is a plus but not required.
- The app developer should have experience with either frontend development (preferred React, React Native), backend development (preferred NodeJS), iOS development (preferred Swift), CI/CD (preferred GitHub Actions)
- Any previous experience should be documented, including the name of the app along with examples of your work, if possible. Alonesy will work around your schedule to ensure a comfortable work schedule.
This position will remain entirely remote even when COVID-19 restrictions are fully lifted.